Contributed by Rachel Loutos
- 8.5oz golden corn (1 can)
- 2oz diced green chiles (1/2 can)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp Harbinger Roasted Red Pepper/Manzano Pepper Hot Sauce
1. Using a can opener, open the can of golden corn. Using the top of the can, drain excess liquid into the sink. One drained, add to medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Open the can of green chiles, adding half to the mixing bowl.
3. Dice onions and cilantro, adding to mixture.
4. Slice lime in half and juice into the bowl.
5. Add Harbinger Hot Sauce and mix thoroughly.
Serve as a dip, a topping for salad, or eat immediately with a spoon because it’s too good for you to control yourself.