- 1 ½ cans chickpeas
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup Soothsayer Omen Hot Sauce
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp reserved liquid from chickpeas
- Olive oil
- Smoked paprika
1. Roughly chop garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro, place into food processor.
2. Add chickpeas, tahini, salt, hot sauce, and reserved liquid to food processor.
3. Halve the lemon and lime, squeeze juice into food processor.
4. Pulse until the mixture is a coarse puree. You know, like how hummus looks.
5. Remove from food processor into a bowl for immediate or future consumption. Drizzle with olive oil and dust with smoked paprika.
Recipe makes roughly 4 cups of hummus.