Omen Salad Dressing
Contributed by Rachel Loutos
- 3 limes
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Omen Jalapeno Garlic Hot Sauce
- 1/4 grapefruit
1. Put cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and Omen Hot Sauce into a food processor.
2. Juice lime and grapefruit into the processor, watching for any seeds.
3. Pulse in food processor until desired consistency is reached.
4. If using immediately, add ¼ avocado to add a creamy flavor to the dressing.
Makes roughly ½ cup dressing. Eat on vegetables to get healthy.