- 6 large hass avocados
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup Perdition Orange Habanero Hot Sauce
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
1. Slice avocados and scoop into a large bowl.
2 Dice red onion, cilantro, cherry tomato, and habanero pepper…adding each to the avocado bowl.
3. Slice lime in half and squeeze over mixture.
4. Pour in Perdition Orange Habanero Hot Sauce
5. Using a potato masher or large mixing spoon, combine the ingredients while breaking up the avocado.
6. Once a desired consistency has been reached, sprinkle in the salt and mix thoroughly.
7. Serve with corn tortilla chips or on your favorite Soothsayer recipe!
Makes a bunch of cups of guacamole; serves 10 or one really hungry avocado enthusiast.